May 30, 2009
"Waffles grabbed a bee"
Truly, a priceless photograph and title [and comment]. From Wary Meyers, via the most excellent Hello Bauldoff.
Dunno about cats, but dogs can, and do, die from bee stings. A friend of mine has a corgi that's allergic to bee stings and goes into anaphylactic shock when stung — or would go into shock, if my friend didn't always keep an EpiPen® handy. If your cat or dog has reactions to bee stings, ask your vet about EpiPen®.
More info on bee stings and anaphylaxis:
Drs. Foster & Smith
Short-legged breeds - bee magnets?